11.15.2007

No Good Very Bad Day....er....Few Months.

Hello Hello. It's me. The stranger to blog land.

I have not had a computer for a few months so I have not been blogging. Nor do I have very much good news to share.

Just an update on me Jocelyn and Jeff.

Jocelyn is crawling like a crazy woman. And standing up...and scaling furniture, tables, me laying on the floor, anything she can climb she's game.

She also says MaMa, DaDa, Kitten, Dog, Moo (for cow) she signs more and shakes her head no.

I will update her weight and other goodies when she goes for her 1 YEAR checkup on the 26th. Yay baby J is turning 1 on Wednesday! We are having a lady bug or hello kitty party on Saturday for her at my mom's and then a party on Thanksgiving at Jeff's mom and stepdads.

Me and Jeff are no longer "Mackenzie and Jeff''. A lot of stuff has happened in the last few months that has been brewing for a few years (basically right before I got pregnant with Jocelyn) so I moved out. To a bad ass loft in downtown www.mechaniclofts.com I love it there. We are still trying to work things out....but so far....no luck. Just a bunch of tears, hurtful things said, and trying to not have a breakdown for Jocelyn's sake.

But on the other hand, I am starting to go back to work in a few weeks. And I will be going to school part time then switching to full time next fall. Either at Spring Arbor with my sister Kate or else at JCC for the ultrasound technician program. I really don't know what I want to do yet so I am exploring everything. :)

That's about it. Short and sweet. Oh and BTW don't feel sorry for me.... I'm fine :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking something might have been going on. I had not heard from you on CLM and you haven't been updating your blog. I am sorry to hear about what's going on. Hang in there. I am around to talk if you need somebody. Hope you have a great weekend. Glad to hear Joc is doing well.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Hey Mackenzie, let me know what your current email is....

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie,
Sorry to hear about your problems with your husband. From what you have wrote on here about him it sounds like he has some growing up to do. Hopefully you can remain on good terms for Jocelyn's sake. But in all honesty it sounds like you are better off without him!!! Good luck to you and Jocelyn. I will keep you in my prayers!

Zoe said...

I'm sorry to hear about you and Jeff. I know how hard this is for you. Would you like me to send him a box of spiders? I love those apt.'s. I tried to get grandma to move her old ass in there but she wouldn't. She'd rather die alone in her house where no one will find her for months. Glad to hear you are going back to school. Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Mackenkie,

Glad we got an update to know you are ok! Hope it works out for the best! Look forward to more updates on Jocelyn :)

Lina

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Miss J is gonna be 1 tomorrow! If you get bored or whatever and want some company text me. Oh and I will be texting you about checkin out your loft!