7.10.2007

Soo close!

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I really have no excuse except...I'm lazy. And that isn't an excuse. HAHA Anyways, Jocelyn and I were playing around the other day and I noticed she was trying to crawl. So I put her piano out of reach (only to the right so far) and she turns/army crawls to it. I'm so proud! Here's a clip. Sorry it's so long but I wanted to get her playing her piano for my Grandma to see. (She is an artist/piano player and thinks Joss already has "piano fingers") I think she does too! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is so adorable. I cannot believe how big she is getting.

Reyna is starting to get onto her knees and push up with her hands. It won't be long and we will be baby proofing our houses!! Hope to see you soon. :)