7.10.2007

Storm's Aftermath





Just a few pictures of the bad storm we had...what...last week? I totally forgot I got some decent pictures. There was a whole rainbow over the trees but I couldn't get all of it because it was too close. I wish my camera had a better reaction time because then I could have gotten some sweet lightning pictures.


This is Jocelyn's new favorite thing to do. I tell her to "stannnnnd UP!" and she locks her legs then looks around the room to see who's watching. She finds it quite amusing. She won't laugh though...she just wrinkles her nose and snorts. Which in turn makes me laugh and then she'll give a little half hearted "Huuugh" type laugh. What a goof.
Speaking of goof, my mom was trying to get a good picture of Jocelyn for her cellphone background. Her camera on her phone is even slower than a digi cam so we could get her to smile but then she would go serious right as it snapped the picture. This is the face she kept doing instead of a "pretty" smile. Guess where she got that from? Yup, her dad. I can't make my eyebrows do that even if I try real hard.

This is the face that I usually get when I tell her to smile...what a cutie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great pictures of the yellow sky! I tried to get some but like I said by the time I ran inside to get my cam, it was already gone.
-Ash
(for some reason Blogger won't let me sign in for comments so I have to post anonymously)

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

That pic of Jocelyn standing sure makes her look so much older!! Her face is surely maturing too! Love the eyebrows on the second pic.. looks like she's up to something!