3.31.2007

The extent of my Friday Night


I did....NOTHING! hahaha. As I posted before, I always get calls to do stuff on the weekdays (but only on the week that I work) and last night I called a few friends...they were already up and gone to a party or whatnot, so I texted a few to see if they might want to go to the Rocket...NOPE. No one ever got back with me on that....so I took a shower, washed my face, and went to bed at 11. On Friday. Wonderful. LOL


I may sound like it really bothers me...but it doesn't. I just found it funny that after my week of calls (and me telling everyone I didn't have plans on Friday night) no one called me/returned my calls.


So it was family night! Even though Jocelyn went to bed at 7 (so early she woke up at 630am rarin' to go) and Jeff was on the computer all night...great family night huh? So I emptied out my closet and I now have a garbage bag of maternity clothes, a bag of misc. clothes, and a bag of preemie/newborn girl clothes. If anyone needs or wants to come look at the clothes..let me know. Unfortunately, Upscale Resale is taking summer clothes so the only ones I could take there now...are Jocelyn's baby clothes...


Anyways...you know how I said that Joss was learning that her fingers moved and she actually controlled them? Well, she decided that her horsey needed to be held down...LOL She would not let go of it! It was soooo cute.




I have a few more pictures of her from the other day...I was feeling like I needed to capture her more since she is growing so fast. Sadly enough, I am by far not a professional photographer. I need some lessons. :)



Here are two pictures in the same Papasan Seat...just to show how much my baby has grown since she came home. To everyone she is still very little...but to me...she is BIG!
Well, I'll post more later tonight. But now I am off to check on my attempted dinner. Honey Glazed Ham in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, and asparagus tips. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to just get rid of clothes and don't care about money or anything, check out jackson freecycle. It's a yahoo group. Thats how I got rid of a bunch of my clothes and corbins clothes.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic's. I am definitely not a pro at pictures either. We need to get some tips from Nicole. :) Hope you are having a good weekend. :)