3.27.2007

Introduction...

Well, here I am...starting a blog. I really don't know how interesting it will be but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I was informed that this was the cool momma thing to do...LOL So I'm jumping on the "cool" train.
First off, I'm MacKenzie. 22. Mom. Married to Jeffory. Daughter. 3 cats. House. "The Works" My profile goes into more detail for those of you dying to know. :)

I'll get everyone caught up on my life so far...

This is my daughter Jocelyn. She is 4 months old and currently thinks she is a kitty, for those of you who haven't heard (which is a very small percentage lol) she meows. She meows when she is hungry, overly excited (which those are quite loud meows), bored, wanting attention, pretty much any situation. HAHA She was born 6 wks early. She is still very small. Only 12lbs and 21" long. She is taking after her momma...that is why we call her Peanut!





These are my 3 other children and the wonderful Hubby.










First off we have Jayce, the queen of the house....we call that her Specimen Stance...

Next is Sophie, our small mouth bass. She is known for being a Himalayan Persian and a Shark Biter. She thinks her quick and small bites hurt you extremely bad but she is terribly mistaken.

Lastly, we have Alex, our LARGE mouth bass. Our 20lb baby and Jocelyn's "momma". He takes very good care of her. He is the most lovey kitty on the planet; he wouldn't hurt a fly. Sophie and Jayce both attack him for the pure pleasure of knowing that he will lie there and take it like a man.


Our house is a very laid back maxin' relaxin' type of atmosphere. Jeff is VERY laid back...I'm the one with the attitude. He keeps me in check and I keep him motivated. Jeff started his own painting company(the reason behind all the paint streaked tshirts LMAO) after he got screwed out of his job (if you really want to know I'll post about it, just let me know). It does really well in the spring, summer, and fall. But in the winter he works at my dad's car dealership...washing cars....poor thing. In his spare time, he loves to play paintball, go streetracing, work on his car trading, and hang out with his friends.
Usually, we are either at home watching movies or our 50 million tv series we have going on now...or else we are with our friends/families. We are both very family oriented. I take Joss up to "work" to see her daddy for lunch. It just so happens my mom and dad and uncle all work there too! So Jocelyn gets to see my side of the family quite often. Jeff's mom and stepdad are always on vacation, or so it seems. But we go over there for dinner a lot and they stop by quite a bit just to say hi and see how Jocelyn is doing.
So...that's pretty much a summary of me and my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome your blogging...yes, it's the cool momma thing to do!! I look forward to reading. :) Hope to see you soon.