3.29.2007

Whew!


Sorry I didn't say anything yesterday but...by the time I got home it was 10:30pm. I sat for 4 hours to get my horrendous tattoo covered up. Mike Davis is seriously, my new best friend. LOL My old tattoo was crooked by 1/2 inch and off center from my spine by 1 1/2 inches! How rediculous is that??? But now I have this wonderful beauty. :) I am really happy about it. I have been wanting to cover up my last tattoo for...oh....2 years now?? Anyways, he said that I sat like a champion. No tears. No faces. No breaks. (he said I sat better than my hubby when he got his) Anyways, just wanted to show off my new addition. Hopefully it stops throbbing soon. Yikes!
I'll give my daily update later tonight :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OH man! That is one BIG tattoo! Looks great. What was your old tattoo that you wanted covered up?

MacKenzie Leigh said...

It was an extremely faded butterfly and tribal design. Unfortunately, done out of pure rebellion therefore the tattoo artist was not researched. So glad Mike was able to do his magic and get it out of my sight. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blg through Nicole's. It's great, I'll definitely keep checking it out more often!

Anonymous said...

Your tatto is pretty neat. I cant wait til I finally get one.