3.27.2007

~:~Random Facts About Me~:~

Random Facts:

I'm Irish, German, and Native American.

I have 1 sibling. Kate. She's 18. And my best friend.

I currently have two tattoos. One was done out of pure rebellion. That one is getting covered up.

I have 8 piercings. I will get more...someday.

I am DEATHLY afraid of the dark. Especially if window treatments are left open. I will avoid walking past them, if possible. If the windows can't be avoided...I run.

I have been known to over react and be quite dramatic. LOL.

My favorite color is PINK. But to wear is BROWN.

I can sit and read ALLLLLL day long. I will go to the library, get 6 or 7 books, and go back 2 days later to return them. (When I wasn't entertaining a 4 month old 24/7)

I can flare my nostrils. Not just the "one time slow flare...it's like I'm gonna frickin fly away" flare. Ask me about it sometime. You'll laugh so hard!

I am the BIGGEST adrenaline junkie ever. Roller Coasters, Crotchrockets, Fast Cars....anything.

I will try anything once. And always have a story to go with it.

I was made fun of every day from 3rd grade until I graduated.

I cry over pidly shit...yet if someone/something dies...I can't cry when I should.

I am very blunt. I do not lie to make friends. You don't like me...tell me...then be prepared to be told to F off.

I've been told I don't eat. Yet I eat so much it makes me sick. Not literally.

Snuggling is my favorite past time. It doesn't matter who.what I snuggle with...it's just the act that I love.

So far in life I have failed miserably at any sport I have tried...except softball. And I love it!

I went to Puerto Rico with my BFF at the time when I was 16/17. I want to go back someday.

I am such a homebody, I cried at night for 3 months when I moved out....I was 19.

Garlic and Ice cream are two things that I love. Yet they make me so sick to my stomach.

I love eating steak. If it isn't cooked right...watch out! LOL

I get bored easily.

Due to the boredom...I rearrange furniture for the hell of it, dress my daughter up for a walk in the neighborhood, or else dye my hair.paint my nails wacky colors.or switch up my makeup technique.

I won't leave the house even to go get the mail without my hair/makeup done.

I am NOT high maintenance.

I run my household. I manage the money.

I must always be in control. If I am not, the only person I can trust fully is Jeff.

I primarily have all male friends. I get along with them better.

I keep up on the 411 with Stars so closely that I can talk about them like we are BFF.

I'm sure there will be more Random Facts to come...but right now I'm having a lack of thought proccess due to the massive amount of crying Jocelyn I experienced today.

No comments: