3.30.2007

I'm kinda bad at this...

Seriously, I can't seem to get into the knack of posting at night..Guess I'll just reflect on my day in the morning. (or afternoon like today lol)

Yesterday was a good day. Jocelyn decided to not get angry when I laid her on her belly. Dr. Humayun said to do it daily so her neck gets strong enough to lift her HUGE head. LOL. I put her on her belly and to my surprise she actually was lifting her head up and looking around. It's amazing how one day she can't lift it at all and then the next day she's pretty good at it! I'm excited...I love watching her grow. She also discovered that she can bend her fingers to itch her face! Haha. (Can you tell I'm a new mom?) She was itching her nose and mouth all night last night, just for the heck of it.

The tattoo is healing well. I woke up this morning to feed Peanut and realized that I was stuck to the sheets. LOL. During the healing process before the scabs it's kinda gooey, plus you have to put A&D Ointment on it to keep it moisturized so that doesn't help. But yeah, I had to carefully peel myself off my sheets...it wasn't fun.

It was also my first day of work yesterday. Jeff's brother's g/f (practically my sister-in-law) is watching Jocelyn. I was really hoping she could because she is great with kids, she doesn't get to see her that often, and I would prefer Joss to stay at home instead of daycare. Work is going good so far. :) It actually feels like a vacation since Jocelyn isn't here. And my handsome man works here too so we get to go on lunch dates together. I am glad for that because recently we have kinda been falling apart due to the lack of attention towards each other. It seemed like he was always bitching to me about work when he got home and I was bitching to him about how he didn't take out the trash/clean his bathroom/pay attention to me. LOL. We are much better now.

Watched the Pursuit of Happiness last night. Such a good movie. I recommend it if you haven't seen it. Tonight we will watch Blood Diamond. I am excited to see it, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

One thing I forgot about the other day was...Mike (who did my tattoo) is such a good artist. He has a Fox Body Mustang that he built, is painting HOC Candy Apple Red, and airbrushing it also. He is taking pictures of women (sounds kinda creepy but isn't) and airbrushing them on his car in a pinstripe. He asked me if I wanted to do it! I am so excited. I asked Jeffory and he said that would be so cool...so it's a go. I just have to wait for Mike to call me back and let me know when to come over.

Well, right now I am at work. Jeff is getting his hair cut by Todd (his friend who also works here). Hopefully he does a good job. :) But he should be about done, so I am off to my lunch date with my man!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Girl! Your font is hard to read LOL.... the light colors on the light background.... Maybe change your background to black? Then the light fonts would show up? My eyes hurt HAHA!

Isn't it nice to get out of the house and work and be away from the baby for a bit? When Porter was about 3 months old I did a long term sub position and it was SO nice to get dressed up for work, and get away for a little bit.