5.07.2007

A peek inside...

Our bedroom/bathrooms. Yikes. I figured I would join the crowd on the "nightstand picture" game. Mine need a LOT of explaining. My night stand from Walmart (Why am I so addicted to buying stuff from that place??) is almost completely hidden by garbage bags full of clothes. This last weekend, Jeff and I did a whole house "remove anything that isn't needed" because with me being home all day long all week long I was starting to feel overrun by nonsense clutter. Egh. So I proceeded to clean Jocelyn's room first. Then emptied out her closet, which contained about 200 Honda Tuning/Sport Compact Car Magazines from before Jeff and I were even DATING each other. I then organized our closets and that is where the 3 bags of clothes came from. I think 2 whole bags are maternity clothes. (I went through this whole...buy everything I see stage around 7 months) And we have a few pictures from when I was nice and toned *sigh pre-Jocelyn Era and from the beautiful Florida * sigh again. And some candles because I'm obsessed with them and the same monitor as Nic's. Woohoo!

Now here is my bathroom. YAY! As you can see Jeff and I have SEPERATE bathrooms for reasons we will leave secrets. LOL (He said I can't tell) I should have opened my drawers and cupboards for the full effect...or maybe it's better that I don't. I have so much makeup, face product, hair product, etc...it's crazy.


And here is the MAN's bathroom. Crazy enough...it's "kinda" clean. The only thing I will do in here is shower...and brush my teeth....sometimes. LOL. I do not clean it. It was impossible to keep clean and that's part of the reason we have gone our seperate way's in the potty department. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey there, Monitor Twin! Hahaha. Yah! Someone else joined in on the crazy picture tag game LOL.

I totally need to do a cleaning like that... our house is SO cluttered. I want to have a garage sale soon, so I keep accumulating everything in our basement... which is sooo cluttered now!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will join in the picture tag game... nice place you have there!