5.02.2007

Sound the Freakin' Alarms!

I'm actually posting on my blog today!!! LMAO

Yes, I know...I am the world's worst blogger this side of the Mississippi... but recently I've just been feeling so yucky. I don't want to do anything at all. It's aggrivating because I get these super awesome ideas of things "I want" to do....then I think about getting ready to go do them...and I TOTALLY lose interest. Which makes things that are supposed to be fun, a chore.


So my friend informed me that I would look better at my natural hair color then blonde/red for the summer, like I usually do. So, here is the new hair. ;) It looks even darker in person...but hell, at least it matches my eyebrows now! Hahaha This is the first time in....oh....6 years I have been my natural color without any added highlights/lowlights/etc. I think I have a serious hair coloring addiction. WOW. We'll just tack that up with the nails, tanning, and shopping...and we've got a full blown problem, that I don't mind having!!
Little Miss J's head scan came back "Perfectly normal besides the fact that her head is huge" according to Dr. Rouse. LMAO. Silly lady, I could have told you that. For God Sakes...she is wearing 12-15month old size hats! HAHA. I find it highly amusing that she has such a monster attached to her little body....yet, when other people make "funny" comments I get really defensive. Maybe that's because I still get called a bear skull, and my friends who own crotchrockets make fun of me because I have to bash my head against a wall to get their tiny ass helmets on my head. I need to invest in my own. Or just stop riding all together so my MIL can't bitch at me. (Like that will ever happen) HA Well, here's a pic of J that the Big J got of her....she likes to lay on the couch with us "big people". That smirk she has on her face....she gets from her dad! On her, it's cute...but on him, it means trouble. LOL.
Speaking of Jeff, the painting business is BUSY! Wheeeew. My parents are selling their house...sometime soon...so my mom is neutralizing the interior. FYI my grandparents and my parents swapped houses. They said the jetskiis on the lake made it hard to nap in the summer (no a/c) and that the house was too big. So....when I was 17 we swapped houses. Anyways, the point of this story is...my grandma is an artist. She doesn't like anything to match. Her house....was the same way. She had whitewashed cabinets in the kitchen from like 1992. Pink Countertops, blue tile floors that end abruptly to the linolium in the laundry area, which was yellow. Her carpet was fushia/pinkish in the living room/bedroom/and BATHROOM. Burgandy cabinets in the master bath with a bright pink marble looking countertop...the list can go on and on AND ON. So, as you can imagine...it needed a lot of work. Which includes Jeff painting the bathroom, the kitchen, the spare bedroom upstairs, the laundry room, and the inside of the garage. On top of the WCC job coming up around the 10th. And another lady that wants almost her whole main level of her house done and cabinets refinished. Plus, Mike who did my wonderful tattoo, wants his living room custom painted. I can't wait to see how that turns out. I'll have to post pictures. :) SHEESH. Sooo busy. I will be painting for the rest of my life from the looks of it. LOL Well, I'm off to watch Tyra! Hopefully, I can get back into this...since I know you all Looooooove my wonderful musings of my everyday stay at home life. ;)

No comments: