5.10.2007

Tagged by Miss Ashley

I am: The one and only...Miss MacKenzie Leigh
I want: To be truely happy instead of content.
I have:
A wonderful family.
I wish: I could open up to people so I didn't seem so stuck up.
I hate: Being alone. I sit and worry all night long.
I miss:
How things used to be between me and Jeff.
I hear: Birds and the lack of Jocelyn's swing. I'm pretty sure the batteries are dead.
I wonder: If I will know what I want to do with my life anytime soon?
I regret: Not giving people chances. I don't forgive and forget easily.
I am not: A very social person. I like to keep to myself.
I dance: All the time at the Rocket...I love it and it keeps me in shape.
I sing: In the car, to Jocelyn.
I cry: All the time. Little things bother me.
I am not always:
A caring wife.
I make with my hands: Messes.
I write: a lot. But all the stuff with meaning is private.
I confuse: Everyone who tries to figure me out.
I need: A lot of attention and to feel needed.
I should: Stop shopping to make myself feel better. I always spend too much.
I start: A lot of things and give up too easily.
I finish:
Stuff when I feel like it. I don't have a set schedule.

No comments: