9.07.2007

Here is the new baby





She should be here very very soon. But then she will be shipped down to TPR in Cincinatti,OH to be tuned....er turned...into a MONSTER of an Audi. Ahhh.....I love fast cars. I love nice cars. And I really love NICE FAST cars. :)


Finally this death trap will be gone. Not that I didn't like it, it's pretty. But I consider it pretty much evil.

Why the heck does it have to rain on and off randomly ALLLL stinkin' day? I feel so sorry for Jeffory. Who is working at the American 1 Sears Car Sale today and tomorrow. He's probably gonna be pretty pissy when he gets home. Guess I should be a good housewife and go make dinner instead of blogging. TTYL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Zoe said...

Awesome car. I have car envy now. Could I stack 4 kids in there?