9.10.2007

Oh Dear Lord. Please Make It Stop.

Yes, I admit. I have been a Britney Spears fan wayyyy before her "two mistakes" were ever brought into this world by her fun loving ghetto fabulous ex-husband. She was such a great rolemodel and such a beautiful girl. When I was blonde I even got comments on how I looked like Miss Spears. It was flattery. Nowadays if you told me I looked like Britney...I would slap you. Why you ask? Well....I'm sure her "comeback" video from the VMA's will show you. Sad, Britney. Just real sad. I'm pretty sure she hasn't washed her hair in weeks. Besides the weave TOTALLY not matching her regular hair color, her botched haircut itself, airbrushed abs....and her wonderful "mommy pack" and excess boob spillage outta that jewel embossed bra she has on. She looks pretty BOOTYful to me too in her boycut undies. (I genuinely feel bad for her, really!)

http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=1171884958

PS You may think that your video feed is slow...and that it's not matching her mouth to her words or her dance steps to her music....but seriously...that's really how it looked on TV last night. Because that is actually how slow/fast she was compared to where she should be in her lipsynching and half assed "dancing." Ahhhh....I feel so much better. All I have to say is. I was and still am in complete shock and utter disappointment.

Althought her song is catchy.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I hate to admit but I have been obsessed with her behavior. I think she has a major case of post partum depression. Who wouldn't her her shoes...married to a big loser and every mistake you make is splashed all over every paper/tv in the world. God, I'm glad nobody filmed me with my first kid. YIkes