9.18.2007

When Daddy's Away Jocelyn Will Play

Our child is so devious. All of daddy's DVD's are like his little babies. He always has to have the Special Edition DVD if one comes out and he keeps them pristine, dust free, and in their protective sleeves. So....I thought, what the hell...let's see if Jocelyn will throw them onto the floor. Sure enough she did. And she thoroughly enjoyed it! I don't know if the look on her face in this picture or the look on Jeff's face when he walked in on her doing it was more priceless. Let's just say I got a good laugh. :)
This is Jeff's 'niece' Jordan. Her step dad is Jeff's step brother. Confused yet? Anyway, she works at JC Penney Salon and she is going to cut my hair on Saturday. Like hers. So that's a good 6-7 inches off my hair...yikes. I'm nervous but like Ashley said, "Hair grows back, I say go for it!" We're going together. I need moral support.

My little sleeper. Her positions have been cracking me up lately. And God Forbid I put her in her swing to sleep. She wants her crib. That's it.
Except for sometimes at night. She sleeps with the blanket over her eyes to block the kitchen light. So funny.
The other night Joss was so fussy....very rare....and she was driving me nuts. So I put her in the laundry basket. And threw her baby socks at her. Which made her laugh so hard she snorted. And then put the baby sock in her mouth and growled at me. She's practicing being scary for Halloween. (Even though she is gonna be a snail) She just might be a growling one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL a growling snail... even better! :P
Tiegan does the SAME thing with Jason's dvds, which he is also anal about. Joss is wwayyyyy cute :) I LOVE THAT HAIR, btw. I want mine EXACTLY like that. lol.

Nicole said...

I love that haircut too! I wish I had the right face shape/hair type for that type of cut. Its too cute!! Make sure you post a picture!

Zoe said...

Oh he would hate to see the way dvd's are manhandled by the boys here. Yikes. I love your new header. I can't seem to get my pics the right size! Go for the haircut. I cut mine off recently and yes it does grow back!

Katie said...

Wow! I love the haircut....it'll be really cute on you, I've seen a few people with that "new" Posh inspired cut & it's adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

I like the haircut, and think it will look super cute on you! It will be weird at first having it cut so much shorter. I just had mine cut short recently, and it took me about a week to get used to it! Jocelyn is such a cutie! She will be such a cute little snail for halloweeen!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! Do post pictures! & her hours she works-I want that hair cut!

Lina