9.27.2007

Wagon Wheels

As you can see by the look on Miss Fae's Face, she was totally excited about eating wagon wheels and peas. She is so good at picking up her own food (left handed for now I might add) and putting it in her mouth. I tried feeding her the 3rd Step foods, kinda mushy with small chunks of noodle/chicken) but it was too thick and made her gag. So, I decided to try a toddler dinner. She loves them. 1 usually lasts about 3 meals plus a bottle and sometimes a level 2 fruit. I just wanted to show how excited she was because I thought it was quite amusing.
These are random pictures. This is my cat Alex. He is almost 2 and very close to 20lbs. He's bigger than my parents cocker spaniel. It just amazes me at how large he is. I wish we didn't get him neutered because everyone who comes over wants a cat as big as Alex and really lovey like he is.

Tiegan came over the other day and I totally forgot I had these pictures on my camera. She wasn't too into having her picture taken...but she sure did like Jocelyn err Dah-lyn.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic's. I will have to try the gerber dinners. I bet Reyna would love them.

Zoe said...

Super cute foodie pic. I love the cat. I had one who weighed about 20 # too. She was a maine coon. Now I have a scrawny one and a bitchy one with a stub for a tail and a bad knee. Bummer huh?

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I loved those gerber dinners!! In fact, Lukas still loves the Wheels and Cheese, that we buy Michellina's Wheels and Cheese dinners for him and they are only $1 and can last a few meals as well! And they are much easier to him to grab with a 'spork' than regualr mac & cheese.

lina said...

Mackenzie-where have you been at? Need an update :)